Weddings are one of the most important events in every couple’s life and it is incomplete without a number of guests attending them with full spirit. And when it comes to impressing these guests on your special day, you can never be over-prepared. This blog post will give you some unique and clever ideas to impress your guests on your wedding day so that they can remember your wedding forever.
Without further ado, let’s get into these unique ideas you can steal for your wedding day.
Hire A Magician To WOW Your Wedding Guests
Magicians are extremely popular and they leave a strong impression on the mind of the guests. Hiring a magician to entertain your guests means you’ll definitely see an instant buzz in the air as soon as he starts performing his magic tricks. Here are tips for picking the right magician:
- Research well, there are many magicians available online so you should do some research first.
- Schedule prior meetings with the magician prior to the wedding date to see if he is good enough for your big day or not.
- It is advisable not to hire magicians who use dangerous animals in their acts as it could harm your wedding theme.
- If you want to enjoy the best possible performance, book a magician who is registered with some of the prestigious governing bodies.
- Hire magicians who have been in this field for many years as they are more experienced and can do anything from making flowers appear out of thin air or changing the colour of silk handkerchiefs to more complex tricks.
Entertain Your Wedding Guests With Professional Singers
Having a live band or a singer at your wedding is something that will definitely help you impress all your wedding guests and they will remember this as one of the best parts of your special day as well. Here are some tips to help you choose the right entertainer:
- Pick an artist who has won many awards and recognitions for their exceptional talents so you know you will have the best performer in the business.
- Contact a musical organisation or entertainment agency to get an entertainer for your wedding because they will give you a list of available artists in your budget and area.
- Request your entertainer to play songs that are popular at the moment so you know if they can play those for your guests.
- You can even request your entertainer to play some love songs that might remind you of your first date together or the time when both of you fell in love with each other.
Create A Unique Menu For Your Wedding Guests
Have you ever noticed most weddings have a limited menu of items for the guests? It is okay if most wedding guests prefer having limited options but you can definitely add some diversity to your menu. Here are some tips to help you create an amazing and unique dining experience:
- Include some fancy food items like seafood, fried chicken, or even lobster on your menu. If you are serving fried chicken, then cook it in a unique sauce because this will add great diversity to the menu.
- Include a great dessert option in your menu as well to make it more special. If you are going for a buffet-style wedding, then why not serve two desserts.
- Have a barbecue at your wedding if you are having great weather on the day of your wedding because your guests will enjoy this.
- Have different types of bread on your menu including garlic bread, cheese bread, butter bread, and even sweet bread for dessert to give an elegant feel to the food.
- Have some international dishes on your menu like Chinese or Italian food and even give it a spin by adding Indian spices to the Chinese cuisine as this will make your guests more curious about the menu of your wedding.
- Serve some rare wines at your wedding, if you can afford them of course, because they will definitely amaze your guests.
Offer A Personalised Gift To Each Wedding Guest
One of the best ways to impress your guests and make them feel special is to offer a unique and personal gift to each of them on your wedding day. Here are some tips for unique personalised gifts:
- Buy personalised mugs for all your guests and fill them with hot chocolate sachets or coffee.
- Use photo frames with awesome pictures of you and your guest to make them feel loved and appreciated.
- If you are having a destination wedding, then offer some travel mementos to your guests like magnets or key chains that have the name of the place written on them.
- Buy personalised candles for all your guests and write their names on them with an elegant font style.
- Write down any of your favourite song lyrics from old songs that you love together as a couple and give it to your guests as a wedding favour.
Your wedding is a special day for both of you and your friends and family, so make sure that it is just as special for them as well by following the tips mentioned above. You will definitely impress your guests on your wedding day and create some amazing memories with them.
Which was your favourite idea from this blog post? Let us know in the comments below.
- 3 Tips for Cutting Down Your Wedding Guest List
- Where to Buy Affordable Wedding Dresses Online
- 5 Special Wedding Touches to Make Your Guests Feel Loved
- How to Create The Perfect Playlist for Your Wedding
- 9 Practical Tips for Planning Your Big Day