Seeing that Mother’s Day is only around the corner, we know that some of you may be looking for some cute Mother’s Day Cards for your beloved mother! Perhaps you’ve got your special gift ready but you’re looking for the perfect card to go with it. What’s more perfect than creating your own Mother’s Day card with your creative DIY skills!
If you’ve got some little kids at home, this will be a super fun project to do together. It’s super quick and easy to do with your children to spoil their mother. Just watch out with the scissors!
With further ado, let us show you some cute Mother’s Day Cards Template in this blog post. You can download them for FREE and get started with your Mother’s Day card making mission!
What you’ll need to make these Mother’s Day cards:
• A ruler
• A pair of scissors
• A scoring board (optional)
• A piece of thick card
• An envelope (I love the rustic Kraft ones!)
This simple Mother’s Day card just says it how it is – “Happy Mother’s Day”. Nothing too fancy but straight to the point giving you room to fill the card with your personal message!
Once you trim the card out of the template, you will need to score in the middle so the card can be folded nicely.
If you don’t have a scoring board, that’s all good!
You can easily measure the card in half and just use a ruler to make a mark to fold later.
Because she IS the best mum ever! Pair this “Best Mum Ever” card with your gifts and tell her just how much you love and appreciate her.
Download the Free Mother’s Day Printables here:
• Click here to download “LOVE YOU”
• Click here to download “Happy Mother’s Day”
• Click here to download “BEST MUM EVER”
All 3 of these Mother’s Day card designs are just way too cute! I can’t simply pick just one 😛
Tell me, which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below which one you went with.
You May Also Like: FREE Mother’s Day Printables | Handmade Simple DIY Card Templates
- Funniest Coronavirus Memes to Get You Through Your Day
- 10 Cute Romantic Movies You Need to Watch Right Now
- Hilarious Quarantine Memes to Make You Laugh Through the Lockdown
- 70+ Funny Relationship Memes that will Make You LOL
- Best Practical Gifts for Couples | Non Cheesy Couple Gift Ideas